Select Page

How to Prevent and Treat Head Lice Naturally, Safely, Effectively, Inexpensively

When it comes to head lice, most parents only know one way of treating their child – toxic pesticide treatments. These over-the-counter treatments are poisons, readily absorbed into your child’s skin and bloodstream. Additionally, these toxic treatments are no longer effective. Researches have found that 99.6% of lice in the US are resistant to these pesticide treatments.

There’s a safer natural treatment that research has shown to be four times more effective than the toxic pesticide treatments. This treatment uses healthy shampoo, Tea Tree oil, and lavender oil to kill lice and nits, and healthy shampoo to prevent further lice infestations.

Want to know how your family can use safer, greener products to be healthier? Call Karin Mitchell, 305-807-5940.